Help us pass Measure B1 to support strong schools in Alameda!
We are a grassroots organization of volunteer parents, teachers, and community leaders dedicated to maintaining academic excellence in Alameda schools by leading the campaign to renew expiring local education funding. Passing Measure B1 will help:
- Attract and retain excellent teachers
- Maintain core academic programs, like reading, math, history, and science
- Protect programs that prepare students for 21st-century jobs and careers
- Preserve art, music, and performing arts programs
- Keep struggling students on the right track
We Need Your Help!
- Make a donation to our grassroots campaign.
- Volunteer to phone bank or canvas your neighborhood.
- Print out a PDF sign to hang in your car or window. (Note: we are out of yard signs for now.)
- Endorse the measure and add your name to the growing list of public supporters
- Weekend Canvassing: Help us knock on doors to tell our fellow Alamedans about the importance of passing Measure B1!
Join us every Monday through Thursday phone bank for Measure B1! Reaching out to voters in Alameda is crucial for passing B1. Stop by for 20 mins, an hour, or whatever time you can spare. Please bring your cell phone and charger.
Days and Time: Monday-Thursday, 5:30-8:00 p.m. (Note: there will be no phone banking on Halloween!)
Location: Harbor Bay Realty, 885 Island Dr, Suite 200 Alameda, CA 94502
It’s Time to Get Out the Vote!
Weekend canvassing will run on October 29 and November 5 for Get Out The Vote! Direct voter contact is vital to passing Measure B1. We need people to get out there and knock on some doors! Click here for more information.
Still have questions? Learn more by visiting the About the Measure page, or read our list of frequently asked questions (FAQ). And please like our Facebook page to receive news and updates throughout the campaign!
Check out the video from our Measure B1 Kickoff Rally!
Want to stay informed? Like the Yes on Measure B1 Campaign on Facebook