Welcome to the Alameda Save Our Schools Campaign website!
We are a grassroots organization of volunteer parents, teachers, and community leaders dedicated to maintaining academic excellence in Alameda schools by leading the campaign to renew expiring local education funding. Passing this measure will help us:
- Attract and retain excellent teachers
- Maintain core academic programs, like reading, math, history, and science
- Protect programs that prepare students for 21st-century jobs and careers
- Preserve art, music and performing arts programs
- Keep struggling students on the right track.
There are many ways you can help!
Make a donation to our grassroots campaign.
Volunteer to phone bank or precinct walk.
Get a sign to place in your yard.
Endorse the measure— add your name to the growing list of public supporters.
Learn how to lead door-to-door canvassing in your neighborhood
Dates and Time: August 29, 31, September 6, 13 — 7 – 8 p.m.
Location: Alameda Boys and Girls Club, 1900 3rd St, Alameda 94501