Help us pass Measure B1 to support strong schools in Alameda!
We are a grassroots organization of volunteer parents, teachers, and community leaders dedicated to maintaining academic excellence in Alameda schools by leading the campaign to renew expiring local education funding. Passing Measure B1 will help:
- Attract and retain excellent teachers
- Maintain core academic programs, like reading, math, history, and science
- Protect programs that prepare students for 21st-century jobs and careers
- Preserve art, music, and performing arts programs
- Keep struggling students on the right track
We Need Your Help!
- Make a donation to our grassroots campaign.
- Volunteer to phone bank or canvas your neighborhood.
- Get a sign to place in your yard
- Endorse the measure — add your name to the growing list of public supporters
- Buy a t-shirt! $10 from every purchase goes to the campaign
Join us every Monday through Thursday phone bank for Measure B1! Reaching out to voters in Alameda is crucial for passing B1. Stop by for 20 mins, an hour, or whatever time you can spare. Please bring your cell phone and charger.
Days and Time: Monday-Thursday, 5:30-8:00 p.m.
Location: Harbor Bay Realty, 885 Island Dr, Suite 200 Alameda, CA 94502
$10 from every purchase goes directly to the campaign! Show that you value strong schools for Alameda students. Order yours today to show your support: http://aglschoolspirit.com/alameda-measure-b1.
Still have questions? Learn more by visiting the About the Measure page, or read our list of frequently asked questions (FAQ). And please like our Facebook page to receive news and updates throughout the campaign!
Check out the video from our Measure B1 Kickoff Rally!
Want to stay informed? Like the Yes on Measure B1 Campaign on Facebook